UPLOADING YOUR VIDEO SUBMISSION
Once you have shot your video:
- Go to the youtube website (or just select the youtube sharing option on your phone)
- Create an account or log in
- Select the camera icon with a ‘+’ sign to upload a video
- Drag and drop or select the video file to upload if it’s not already selected
- Make sure you upload it as ‘Unlisted’ but not 'private' so only people with a link can view it
- Once it has been uploaded successfully, name it and copy the link that's listed under ‘your video will be live at…’
- Paste the link into the relevant answer field in the EOI form that can be found here (or via the 'submit your project for funding' button back on the guidelines page here.
If you are having trouble uploading and linking your video you can watch this instructional video to be walked through it:
Please don't hesitate to call us on 0439 835 944 to be assisted through the process or for any other assistance.